Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn Cupcakes for Thursday Classes

                             Hello Everybody! Hope you all are having a great week so far.
Tomorrow is Thursday Classes and my mom suggested to me to make some cupcakes once and a while for the snack bar at CBA. I thought it was a great idea and tomorrow is my first swing at it. We'll see how it turns out and I'll try doing them again.
White cupcakes with orange sugar sprinkles for that Autumn touch.

Orange colored icing and fall colored sprinkles.

Placed in cups for protection :P

And tied with fall colored ribbon.
 
The set price is 50 cents. And all money goes towards a lower price for our yearbooks. Now I just hope that no one knocks over the display!
We'll see how it turns out!
-Cake Crumb Girl

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure they'll be a huge success - especially if they taste as good as they look. Word will get out through those things called boys...

    The point is, they'll be gone. :P

    And I wish I was there to buy one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, those look really yummy and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were so right Katrina. They all went! :D Awwh.I wish you could've been there to buy one too(; From what I heard they all said that they tasted great!

    Thanks Lizzy! (;

    ReplyDelete