Friday, July 27, 2012

Week five: Thursdays with Cake Crumb Girl

Hello everyone! It's Thursday again. Week five, and I just got a new pan to play with.
They used to be a really big thing back in the day. You may have already guessed, It's the wonder doll cake mold!

I decided to do it Wednesday, So it would be nice and stiff for me on Thursday morning.
 
I mounted lots of icing on the bottom, believe me when I say that it was easier this way. :)
Smoothing down the mound of icing.
I put this in the freezer to set, while I went ahead a did some practice sheets.
Sheet one: I went ahead and did last Thursday's again, since I wasn't able to focus last week.
Sheet two: Finally! It wasn't erased this time :)
The finishing product!! :D
She tasted great!

Thanks for stopping by, Have a fantastic week!

-Cake Crumb Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment