Friday, July 27, 2012

Week four: Thursdays with Cake Crumb Girl

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far.
Sadly, week four it got busy at my house. Aunt Wanda and Cousin Haley came over to pick up some zucchini's from our garden and then Cousin Kurtis came at his regular time(which is 2pm). So....I didn't have very much "focus" time.
But I managed to get some practice in.
I believe they're called rosettes. They were pretty easy.
Working on the practice sheet.
Practice sheet 1. I did two sheets, but Britney wiped it off before I was able to get a picture.
My mini cake.
Nana's mini cake.
In the bottom left corner: Haley in the brown dress, Britney in the blue shirt, Aunt Wanda in the purple shirt, Kurtis in the blue and gray shirt, Nana in the pink shirt.
The cake went over very well!!

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by.

-Cake Crumb Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment