Sunday, July 15, 2012

My blog is on hold.


     My laptop's fan is beginning to break up. We took it to best buy to get it fixed. They're running a diagnostic that won't be complete until July 30th. Then they have to work on it. Which might take another whole month. And of course, week three's pictures are on my laptop, but not uploaded onto my blog. I'm sorry!
I am continuing to take pictures and I will put them all on once I have my laptop again and it's up and running.
I just passed my fourth week last Thursday and coming up is my 5th Thursday working with my Nana on cake decorating.  My Aunt Wanda and Cousin Haley came over to pick up some zucinni from our garden. Haley saw what we were doing and grew an interest in cake decorating. It sounds like she'll be joining us on week 5 and so on to learn some basics. I'm still learning myself, and this is now basically school that I'm working on, so I can't spare much time to help her. Thankfully, Nana will be there as a guide for her.
     Why did I say this is basically school?
As some of you know, I'm homeschooled. I've been homeschooled my whole life. I'm now entering my Freshmen year so I'm going to be doing more heavy work than I'm used to such as...Algebra, Language Arts (Including the Hobbit and the High King), Civics and geography. I'll also be doing Bible at Community Bible Study in my home town on Tuesdays and doing the daily homework for the bible study, I'll be taking Volleyball and Physical science at Cedar Brook Academy. Also I'll be logging 60hours as a half credit for P.E. Sadly enough, this only adds up to 6 credits. It's required 7 credits a year at my academy. My mother tried putting a few things together to make Cake Decorating a credit for me. I'm taking four courses at our local Michael's store along with some one time classes including cupcakes, and tiered cakes.  We told one of the directors at Cedar Brook Academy our idea, thankfully, they understood and it passed.

Thank you for your patience since I won't be uploading in a while.

                                     -Cake Crumb Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment