Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thursdays with Cake Crumb Girl

     I finished Thursdays with Cake Crumb Girl a few weeks ago. It's been a fun experience even including having icing ALL over the kitchen. And believe me when I say...criso is a nightmare to wash! One time I was trying an icing tip from this lovely lady on pinterest:
http://www.thefarmgirlrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/02/frosting-trick.html
When I started swinging the icing around in the syrian wrap; icing just decided to explode everywhere! So when I say "all over the kitchen" I MEAN all over the kitchen! :)
     Over this Summer time experience I've learned a lot more than I think I would've figured out on my own. Like how to hold the pastry bag...90 degrees is for stars and rosettes and 45 degrees is for roses on a flower nail.
      I'm continuing working on my credit by doing other little things I'll be blogging about soon.
Stay tuned! My credit hasn't been earned just yet :)

                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                                     -Cake Crumb Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment